Skip to main content

Licenses, Taxes, & Permits for Doing Business in the City of Valley

Police Department

Pet Licenses

Pet license are required for dogs and cats in the City of Valley. Annual license renewal is in June of each year. Licensing can be completed in person or by mail. New Pet License must be completed by coming to City Hall. Rabies vaccination proof required, discount if pet is spayed/neutered. Senior Citizens 65 or older receive a discount. All of this information is in the City of Valley Code of Ordinances, Section 10-35 Licensing page CD10:5. Reminder, not more than five animals are allowed per residence in the City. Please call 334-756-5220 if you have any questions.

If you think your animal was picked up by Animal Control please call the Chattahoochee Humane Society at 334-756-9377. The Humane Society is located at 3265 Fairfax Bypass, Valley, AL.